WHAT IS INVOLVED IN CUSTOMISING YOUR NEW FRANCHISE?
Developing a Franchise involves hundreds of steps and decisions. It is our role to work through these and recommend to you the smart ways to franchise your business and create shareholder value.
Some of the issues we cover include:
- Business strategy & planning (including Exit strategy)
- Franchise feasibility analysis
- Financial modelling & forecasting
- Franchise model selection – Structure, commercial terms & design
- Legal & compliance documentation – Franchise Agreements
- Intellectual Property protection – Trademark registration
- Territory design & mapping
- Site selection, profiling & procurement
- Fitout models (Turnkey versus DIY)
- Supply arrangements & mitigation of supply risks
- Development of franchise policies & procedures
- Preparation of Operations manuals & Training material
- Franchisee recruitment strategy, tools & processes
- Franchisor support model & staffing
- Franchisor growth funding & Franchisee finance
- Franchisor training & mentoring (Legal & Code compliance)
- Marketing & launch plans
- Training & integration of new Franchisees
- Financial management through early growth stages
- Governance & risk management processes
Franchising is a medium to long term business venture so you need to go in fully informed, well prepared and capable of responding to a cross-section of legal, financial, operational and franchise specific matters.
We will customise your franchise to your needs and objectives and we will educate and mentor you.