GOOD FRANCHISORS KNOW WHAT DRIVES SUCCESS …AND ALWAYS PLAN FOR THE FUTURE
Just because you have franchised your business does not mean growth will follow. You still have competitors and external forces to deal with and you have a network of people and small businesses to support. So stay a step ahead!
Typical franchise success factors include:
- An evolving and strong underlying customer proposition – product / service innovation
- Organisational responsiveness to new threats and opportunities
- Quality franchisees that are optimising their leads and territory
- Quality sites with competitive lease terms
- A healthy resale market for existing franchises – demand & price premium
- Quality infrastructure, systems, reporting & compliance
- Strength of the franchisor team & access to fresh ideas & skills
- Cashflow and access to finance to support ongoing growth
CEO Consulting works with Franchisors to plan for success or to solve specific challenges in the business that may be impeding growth.